Are you are a busy mom and need ideas for tasty and quick keto work lunches.
It’s not always easy to find the time for a nice lunch break if you’re busy with your work or taking care of your children. Try this delish lunch for work which will help you maintain a healthy Ketogenic diet – without compromising on flavour or your schedule.
KETO CALAMARI WITH HARISSA MAYONNAISE
If you are a life-long lover of all foods this recipe is sure to please.
- 1 lb fresh squid, cleaned
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- /2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Coconut oil, for frying (about 1/4 cup)
- Sliced Chilli
- Torn cilantro optional
- Dash of squeezed lime, optional
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared harissa
- In a small bowl beat the egg.
- In another bowl combine the coconut flour and spices.
- Pat dry the squid and dip into the beaten egg then roll through the flour mixture before putting into the skillet.
- Frying in batches making sure to not overcrowd the skillet, fry 1 ½ to 2 minutes per side until golden and crisp.
- Drain on paper towels
- Serve either as is or toss with cilantro, chilli’s, and lime and serve with the harissa mayo.
Net carbs = 3g