PORK CHOPS WITH CAJUN & PARMESAN CRUST
Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. Juicy tender and full of flavour!
- 4 Pork Chops
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Heat barbecue or oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease a baking dish
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl
- Mix Parmesan cheese and Cajun Rub
- Dip each pork chop into the egg and then Parmesan mixture until coated on both sides.
- Place in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 -35 minutes until golden and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the centre reads 150F,
Serve with green beans, spinach or asparagus
Net Carbs = 8g