Seared Alaskan salmon with lime
These Salmon fillets are tangy, tasty with a spicy bite. Salmon is also one of the world’s best source of omega-3 fatty acids an essential part of any healthy diet
- 6 fillets salmon
- Lemon wedges
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons wheat free tamari
- 3 teaspoons swerve (alternative sugar supplement)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons crushed chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Place salmon filets in a large serving dish.
- Whisk the olive oil, wheat free tamari, vinegar, green onions, swerve, garlic, ginger, red chilli flakes, sesame oil and Himalayan salt in a bowl and pour over the salmon.
- Cover the marinated fish in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 hours.
- Prepare an outdoor grill, lightly oil the grill.
- Place salmon skin down and the salmon on direct zone for approximately 6 minutes skin down and 4 minutes skin up depending on the thickness until fish flakes.
- Drizzle lemon juice and serve with broccoli
Tip: wrap in aluminium foil to keep moist while grilling
Net carbs = 6g